Tidy up your garage with our quality DIY shelving solutions.
Tidy up your garden or garage tools with our easy to install bolt-on racks which can be uniquely customised to improve your home’s space. Our wide range of second-hand storage shelves present home owners with the ability to effortlessly move and install shelving for optimal use of pantry or garage space.
Shelving specifications include:
- Shelf load: Store household goods of up to 60kgs per shelf
- Ease of Installation: Easy assembly in the comfort of your own home
- Durability: Raw metal or spray painted to protect against scratches or rust
- Length: 1 Meter Long
- Depth: Varied depths (305mm, 381mm, 457mm and 610mm)
- Unit Height: 1.9 or 2.2m to accommodate varying ceiling heights
- Shelf Height: Shelving can be adapted to accommodate your unique garage requirements.
Our flexible home storage solutions don’t require any complicated floor plans, with DIY friendly installation that can easily be adjusted to accommodate a variety of garden or workshop tools.
Prefer new shelving?
Second-hand shelving is perfectly suited to home garages or small workshops, however we understand that some home owners prefer to have a fresher finish. We ensure that you receive the best home storage solution to accommodate your personal preferences.
Interested in selling your second-hand shelving?
We buy, refurbish and sell previously used shelving. Please contact us for more information.